7th Secret (2022)

Here's where i post the new stuff !
Found a new scene? Missing an old one? Post it all here
KHW

7th Secret (2022)

Post by KHW »

Thank you for admitting me to the forum. For this my first post, I wanted to bring to your awareness a recent mainstream movie - 7th Secret - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4121086/, which appears to be unreferenced across the excellent chross.blog.ch site but there are a couple of scenes that deserve their place in the movie database.

A rather bland storyline given on IMDb "A young wife harbouring a secret finds herself wrapped up in a double life" masks the fact that the secret is the heroine's (Amanda Figueroa) burgeoning interest in spanking, but who is conflicted by the rather public persona of her husband, an aspiring district attorney. Early in the film she crosses paths with one Michael Slade (Luka Hassel) who happens to be the owner of 'Club Corporal', where like-minded patrons go to play. After failing to induce her husband to give her what she craves in the bedroom, it is at the club that she finally experiences her inaugural first -hand experience of a punishment. But her secret soon starts to dangerously impinge on her family commitments. The heroine is very cute, and definitely spankable, but her vulnerabilities are played well . The 'action' scenes in the club are all shot from the front, giving a perspective of the spankee's face and reactions, but I think enthusiasts will nevertheless enjoy them (probably worth a 3/5 or 4/5 rating on the site). And there is a nice twist at the end involving Slade's estranged partner (and club hostess) which I for one enjoyed.

For plot, dialogue and performance, the 3.5/10 rating that the movie is given on IMDb is probably fair, but I suspect enthusiasts would be a little more generous in their ratings. Finally, as I write this the movie is currently included in Amazon Prime membership for those of you who have it, and I think it definitely worth a watch.
Chross
Site Admin

Re: 7th Secret (2022)

Post by Chross »

Welcome to the board and thanks for your contribution :)

I'll look into this one, of course - sounds good (from a spanko's point of view) ;)