Mexican movie OTK

Here are the clips whose origin / name is still unclear! Maybe you can help?
Chross
Site Admin

Mexican movie OTK

Post by Chross »

Well, this is (very likely) wrongly listed as Esmeralda, but it's quite clearly not a movie from 1997.

A reader stated that it's a Mexican movie from the late 60s early 70s--I wish we had the correct name and that seems more likely!

Maybe someone can identify this? It is a very decent spanking (4 out of 5 I'd say)

Clip: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkshk3_esmeralda
LifeBuoySoap

Re: Mexican movie OTK

Post by LifeBuoySoap »

1) I did not find the movie :-(

2) I spent an inordinate amount of time looking for it, flipping through every Mexican movie/television show I could find reference to looking for any hint of who the characters are or the movie/television scene. Here are my observations/findings:

a) Movie/Show was broadcast on Telemundo. One can see the emblem on the bottom right.
b) Came across one movie that had the same room the spanking was delivered in but during daylight. The house is high on a hill or mountain overlooking a large lake. House owned by someone very rich. I should have kept a reference to this film. Maybe I will look again.
c) The scene starts with music like a spaghetti western but is not one of the classic ones.
d) Old guy on the second floor has a crush on her. His regret that he can't do anything perhaps was the worst part of the spanking for her.
e) Would not be surprised if she had something stuffed in her underwear, given the sound and shape. Perhaps this is revealed in the next scene. Perhaps she prepared for this outcome?
f) Shooting scene at the beginning suggests she is very angry about something unjust.
g) Several movies and tv series named or have a different take on the "Esmeralda story". One key feature of this story is that Esmeralda is adopted by a rich family.
h) Show is filmed in Techno-color, a color technique used in the mid-to-late 1960s.
i) My favorite part is the sassy butt shake afterward, the marching off in indignation.

{sigh} I think this clip is my favorite spanking scene; hence, the effort. Maybe these observations could help somebody find it?
Chross
Site Admin

Re: Mexican movie OTK

Post by Chross »

Thanks for your contributions! Very much appreciated :)