Taya Valkyrie

A place to share clips when wrestling shows didn't shy away from a good public spanking
nao7

Taya Valkyrie

Post by nao7 »

Hello, first time posting on this new forum. I'll be making a few threads focusing on different wrestlers every now and then. This time i'll post some material of the gorgeous Taya Valkyrie.

She's now wrestling for AEW, but most of what i'll post is from her AAA days. If i were to post every time she got slapped in the butt, this thread would be gigantic, just look up any of her matches from AAA and you can be sure she's taking at least 1 smack there, in fact female wrestlers in mexico get smacked a lot in general, but i'll stick to "actual spankings" here. I have 4 videos in total, but i'll be posting just 1 a day, and i'll start from the "worst" one, though it's still interesting on its own.

It's from AAA's show from May 2nd 2015, a match between Blue Demon Jr. and Chessman. Midway through the match, Chessman's faction, including Taya, interfere on the match. Demon easily takes out the two male goons with clotheslines, then counters Taya's attack and sets her up for a powerbomb. Trying to escape the predicament, Taya starts shaking frantically, which actually saves her from getting powerbombed, as Demon notices her nice assets and decides to let her off with just a quick spanking instead.
Screenshot(3).png
Screenshot(3).png (247.71 KiB) Viewed 3578 times
After this, Demon proceeded to lose the match by DQ, as Chessman hit the referee then tricked him into thinking it was Demon who did it. Chessman's goons then attacked Demon again, this time succesfully, but the fellow good guys of the promotion, including El Patron(AKA Alberto Del Rio) ran in to save him. After taking care of the men, Patron blocked a slap from Taya, put her under his shoulder and gave her a "spanking", though it was more like he just patted her really, it didn't look painful at all.
Screenshot(2).png
Screenshot(2).png (223.08 KiB) Viewed 3578 times
Here's the video, the spankings happen at 12:50 and 15:20. Sadly i only found this 240p upload of it, if there are better versions out there, idk.

https://youtu.be/L9n6tIof__g

Hope you guys like this post and look forward to the next three, spoiler: they're all OTK :)
Chross
Site Admin

Re: Taya Valkyrie

Post by Chross »

Hey thanks!

I agree with the second one, it's a bit embarassing (from the spanker's point of view)... :D
nao7

Post by nao7 »

Time for the second spanking! This one happens at the hands of La Parka. The same La Parka from WCW? Maybe, like 5 different guys have wrestled under that name, it's hard to keep track of them all.

Sadly, i don't have a video of the image above. In fact, i have my suspicions that this is just a photoshoot and there was no actual spanking. Maybe i'm wrong and just need to search deeper though, it'd be easier to find the source if i knew who the guys behind Parka is. In any case, it's easy on the eyes for sure.

The video that i DO have is from a 6-man tag, though it's more of a 5-on-3 handicap, since the heel team's valets, Taya and Sexy Star(who will get a thread of her own later) constantly interfere and the referee does nothing about it. The faces are getting their asses kicked, but eventually are able to start fighting back. After Taya accidentally hits one of her partners, La Parka, one of the faces, throws her inside the ring. She begs for mercy, but gets none, as Parka calmly bends her over his knee and gives her a nice old-fashioned spanking! Sadly Sexy Star doesn't get the same treatment.
Screenshot(1).png
Screenshot(1).png (217.71 KiB) Viewed 3474 times
Here's the video, happens at 11:00, luckily this one is avaiable in way higher quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW0CBNe ... bVk&t=668s
nao7

Post by nao7 »

This next spanking happened at an elimination fatal-4-way match. The last two contestants are Cibernetico and the late Hijo del Perro Aguayo. When it seems like Cibernetico is about to win, Aguayo's stable mates, Taya and Sexy Star, run in to interfere. Sexy Star is given an easy way out, as she's simply pushed out of the ring with no ceremony, but Taya faces the same fate as she did against La Parka: Cibernetico ducks a clothesline from her and lifts her for a tombstone piledriver, but then changes his mind, puts her over his knee and gives her a nice spanking! Though the spanking have Aguayo enough time to recover and hit a low blow to get the win, but i'm sure Cibernetico doesn't regret his decision.
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (204.44 KiB) Viewed 3397 times
Pretty interesting how this is the second time where both Taya and Sexy Star interfere in a match, but only Taya gets a spanking, but Sexy will get her time, trust me. Video here, the spanking happens at 16:20

https://youtu.be/A_1L40Fy8UU

Hope you guys are excited for the last one, it's by far the best!
Chross
Site Admin

Post by Chross »

Thanks - I liked both of the last two, "Skeletor" wasn't so bad at spanking either :D
nao7

Post by nao7 »

Time for the last, and personally my favorite, one! So, all of the previous spankings happened in the mid 2010's, back when Taya was just a valet who could barely wrestle, let alone against a man. But nowadays, she's taken way more seriously, having held championships in several companies. This is, to my knowledge, the only spanking this new Taya has ever taken, though hopefully not the last.

It's from an intergender match against Mike Sydal on the promotion Lucha Libre & Laughs, in 2019. As i said, she's taken pretty seriously nowadays, so most of the match was very competitive, but at one point, Mike was able to hit a gutbuster, and Taya fell into perfect position for, you guessed it, an OTK spanking!
Screenshot(1).png
Screenshot(1).png (227.07 KiB) Viewed 3238 times
The sound of the smacks isn't audible, but i imagine it's similar to a basketball hitting the ground. After Taya escaped the predicament, she rubbed her butt on the corner to alliviate the pain. She then dodged Mike's attack and dominated the match for a bit, using her butt as a weapon as a form of revenge, though it seems more like a reward to me. Mike eventually got the win with a moonsault, being able to go home not only with the fact that he won, but that he touched Taya's ass with both his hand and his face, it's only downhill from there.
Screenshot(2).png
Screenshot(2).png (173.29 KiB) Viewed 3238 times
Not that Taya has anything to be ashamed of, she gave a good fight. I really love this spanking, obviously because Taya has an amazing ass and Mike gave some good smacks, but also because it shows you can have a man spank a woman in a wrestling match without gross sexist undertones. I'm not gonna go on a tangent, but to summarize my thoughts: while i'm glad i can watch these more humiliating spankings from the past, i'd be fine if they never happened again.

Video here, it's at 5:40

https://youtu.be/rIiCKrjB0Aw

So that's it for Taya for now sadly. Any suggestions on who the next wrestler may be? I'm thinking of Sexy Star, since i already mentioned her a bunch on this thread. Till next time!

bazoooka11

Post by bazoooka11 »

I think it's needed to include the times where she got her pants pulled down before getting spanked.

Here's a video for one of them
http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=sdlFGKhOJ1o (starts at 3 min 14 sec mark)

There's another one, it used to be on Youtube before, but I can't find it anymore :cry:
Chross
Site Admin

Post by Chross »

Nice addition, thanks :)