Reby Sky/Rebecca Reyes

A place to share clips when wrestling shows didn't shy away from a good public spanking
nao7

Reby Sky/Rebecca Reyes

Post by nao7 »

Today we will be looking at Rebecca Reyes, though some of you may know her as Reby Sky or Reby Hardy.
That booty has gotten its fair share of slaps, but today we'll focus on Reby's time on the defunct Lucha Libre USA, where she was mostly an interviewer. During one of these interviews, she got an unexpected slap from wrestler Pequeno Halloween, and wasn't happy about it.
Screenshot(1).png
Screenshot(1).png (170.38 KiB) Viewed 1884 times
Here's the video
And a clip from a future episode where they replay this bit for dramatic effect
This kickstarted a storyline between the two of which i don't know the details, but it culminated in a 6-person tag team match at Lucha Libre USA Masked Warfare which supposedly ended with Halloween pinning Reby. Sadly i can't find the full match anywhere, the event used to be on Hulu but it has been deleted. Hopefully it resurfaces someday. However, during the match, Halloween subjected Rebecca to an OTK spanking, and there IS footage of that!
Screenshot(2).png
Screenshot(2).png (164.17 KiB) Viewed 1884 times
Here's a highlight video with an edited version of this scene
And a clip with actual audio that i cropped from a huge compilation of wrestling spankings. If you want to see this cojmpilation, it's avaiable on the subreddit r/wrestlingspankings, bu maybe i'll post it here too later.
Chross
Site Admin

Re: Reby Sky/Rebecca Reyes

Post by Chross »

Thanks.
Time allowing I will check if I have any corresponding clips in my collection :)