Comic book spankings
Posted by lilmissnaughty 
Re: Comic book spankings
January 27, 2009 01:10PM
Dave,

You're a veritable treasure-trove of esoteric knowledge in this field. I just posted a copy of that Spider Man strapping Mary Jane on a balcony yesterday I think and we've been speculating for a while about spanking Lara Croft. Seems great minds think alike. Here's a link to our thread on Angelina/Lara Croft.

I had a look at Andy's site but I didn't find any spanking art. Maybe he doesn't have that up yet, or is that a specialty he doesn't advertise?

Karl Friedrich Gauss
January 27, 2009 01:27PM
Dave,

It would be great to add that Lara Croft spanking drawing to our thread but unfortunately Google Image Search just isn't finding it for me. I've looked through many screens. Would you have a copy in your collection that you could post there?

Karl Friedrich Gauss
January 27, 2009 01:32PM
While Google searching I did find find this one that could be Lara doing pushups, or maybe it's her niece:

And I thought this one of Mary Jane was also telling. Check out that hole in her pants. Would that be from someone using the cane on her a lot?

Karl Friedrich Gauss
January 27, 2009 03:20PM
Here's another take on Spidey. Kinda makes sense, I suppose, that he'd be inclined to spank upside-down....

January 27, 2009 07:21PM
Thanks for that link to Andy's site Wolfie, glad you like the batman pic KFGauss, I like that spiderman drawing Phil!
January 27, 2009 10:22PM
Hiya, Kids!

Thanks, Karl-- yep, I know lots about nothing. :-D

I must have lost the Indiana Jones-Laura Croft drawing when my files were unorganized. Laura was on her back, and Indy was behind her, holding up her legs and spanking her with-- something. Not his whip, but it might have been. If I find it, I'll post it here!

Andy Price used to have the "adult" cartoons in a seperate folder on his old "Paw Prints Productions" website-- he might put those back into the new site later. Right now, the only one I see is the "family sitcom joke," with the Joker and Harley Quinn spanking Batgirl, having dressed her up in diapers and a baby bonnet. Ew! Okay, okay, it IS funny. But, honestly, people should have nice, normal fetishes. Like me. :-D

By the way, Karl, someone cheated you out of the whole Spider-Man pic, cropping not only Andy's signaure, but the rest of the cartoon! Here it is, and save it quick, folks! Photobucket is notoriously inconsistent about what they "allow" and not. Maybe I'll open one of those "uncensored" hosting accounts I saw on here somewhere.

Here's Andy doing Dan DeCarlo:

I never saw the original for this on Andy's site, but the E-bay Version is actually kinda funny!

And because it's fun to see a Lady Spanker spanked, Storm Versus Wonder Woman:

(Oh, not sure what the F/f policy is here-- if these cross the line, I can cross 'em out!)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2009 10:27PM by Dave Wolfe.
January 27, 2009 10:42PM
lol I'm not a f/f fan myself Wolfie, but these are great cartoons, and well drew, here's batgirl just after shes been spanked

January 27, 2009 10:51PM
Wolfie, my first choice for hosting stuff Photobucket turns their nose up at is Imagetitan.com

Thanks for all the great pics you posted

Karl Friedrich Gauss
January 28, 2009 01:11AM
Dave, I think this might be the Indiana/Lara drawing you were looking for:

January 28, 2009 01:57AM
The Indiana Jones image above, I wrote a short spanking story about what is happening in the image, On my spanking blog. Tan Her Hide. ...
January 28, 2009 08:18AM
That's the one, Phil! Cheers, applause, and thanks very much!

How could I have forgotten Indy was spanking Laura with a hefty copy of Proper Archeology by Henry Jones, Jr.! Maybe this is the one time when "X" does mark the spot?

Lively tale on your blog, Paul! I didst grin mightily!

Y'know, Jules, I'm thinking Andy has "spanked" Batgirl more than any other character-- she must be a favorite of his! "I will behave like a proper little superhero," LMBO! (As the kids say here on the Web.) You do seem to have a good collection! I just remembered, there was another guy who liked to spank girls what needed it, and he was actually the first costumed hero in the funny papers: the Ghost Who Walks-- the Phantom! At least, four times that I know about, I guess everyone here has seen those already?

I'll look into " Imagetitan," Karl-- that might be better for sharing stuff I have by Milo Manera and some French comics on the "erotic comics" thread later!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2009 08:21AM by Dave Wolfe.
January 28, 2009 12:58PM
Dave,

Is Milo Manara Spanish? I've seen some pretty impressive work from him. What is LMBO? I guess I'm not up on all the web lingo.

Karl Friedrich Gauss
January 28, 2009 01:35PM
Milo M is Italian. There are spanking references in many of his books, but the best one for us kinky folks is L'Arte del Sculacciata (The Art of Spanking). I've got English and French-language versions of this - the French is way better if you can tackle it, as the Eng-lang version leaves out a lot.

LMBO is 'Laughing My Butt Off' - not something any young lady should be encouraged to do....
January 28, 2009 06:26PM
lol Wolfie, yep I have some of the phantom drawings, he spanks a lot
January 28, 2009 08:20PM
More superhero/superheroine spankings. The whole idea just feels absolutely right, doesn't it?

Here's a nice before and after pairing:

Even The Joker gets in on the act:

- as does Lex Luthor:

January 28, 2009 08:26PM
Appears that spankings in Superworld are neverending:

Nice twist on the old Coppertone ad:

Here's the one that eBay censored, slightly crudely restored:

- while Supey seems to be off on a whole multi-spanking mission;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2009 08:29PM by PhilK.
January 28, 2009 08:47PM
Ben Grimm, the mighty-muscled "Thing" of "The Fantastic Four" is a gruff, loveable fella whose battle cry is, "It's Clobberin' Time!" Once in a while, he has threatened spanking;

But he's never actually done it.

Oh, my mistake. I guess he did!
January 28, 2009 09:31PM
Ah, what th' heck, might as well toss these in here! grinning smiley

This was originally a pencil sketch in the defunct "Arild's Spanking Cartoons" Yahoo Group. It went through a couple of versions until this one, redrawn and recolored for the Spanking Wikki site:

Another JL sketch. (I just saved all kinds of time using the initials there instead of typing out "Justice League." )

Pastiches-- from the Fleischer cartoons:

And from the Sunday funnies.

Good fer a grin or two!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2009 10:58AM by Dave Wolfe.
January 29, 2009 02:26PM
Quite a collection there from the DC comics folks. Have also seen one of Wonder Woman getting spanked barebottomed by Superman(it went with a story) while Batman covered Robin's eyes!
One of the best Superman spankings is one where he doesnt do the spanking. A spoiled queen on some planet gets spanked by the man who is in love with her at Superman's suggestion. She is wearing some sort of filmy,slit on the sides costume and although it doesn't get lifted, its quite a racy costume for a 1940s newspaper comic strip.
I remember seeing an old Fantastic Four where Ben Grimm has Invisible Girl over his knee and she turns invisible.
How about some of Vampirella and Red Sonja getting spanked in the skimpy outfits they wear?
Also, think "jungle adventure"comics have some heroines that would look great getting spanked, like Sheena, and Frank Cho's Shanna. And wouldn't it have been great to see Tarzan spanking Jane in her skimpy costume in some of the movies ,or in Tarzan comics.
For all I know, someone may have drawn one of those.
Of course, agreed that the Phantom was a top notch jungle spanker. Strangely though, don't think he ever spanked his girlfriend Diana Palmer-what a wasted chance for the Ghost Who Spanks! (For those not familiar with the comic the natives called the Phantom Ghost Who Walks.)
Oh, another Marvel spank,DareDevil delivers a hard swat to the seat of the Black Widow's skintight outfit in one older issue. as he tells her to get moving.
January 29, 2009 04:08PM
I've got that Superman/Wonderwoman spanking somewhere - I'll seek it out.

Meanwhile, here are a few Tarzan Spanks drawings. One's from the original strip, I think, and one's from EndArt. Not sure who the third artist is, though I've seen his/her work around a lot. Anyone know?

Incidentally, Maureen O'Sullivan, who played Jane to Johnny Weissmuller's Tarzan in the classic 30s movies, had a deliciously round and spankable bottom; and in the first few of the series, before the Hays Code prudes caught up with them, wore a minimal costume that was little more than a small flap of fabric over her lovely rearward curves. In one of them she even swims nude in a long underwater sequence - though I think they got a body double for that.

Tanner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quite a collection there from the DC comics folks.
> Have also seen one of Wonder Woman getting spanked
> barebottomed by Superman(it went with a story)
> while Batman covered Robin's eyes!

> And wouldn't
> it have been great to see Tarzan spanking Jane in
> her skimpy costume in some of the movies ,or in
> Tarzan comics.
> For all I know, someone may have drawn one of
> those.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login