Spanking animations
Posted by lilmissnaughty 
Spanking animations
January 17, 2009 10:57PM

I love spanking drawings! especially if there animated, I like this one its Lara Croft getting spanked by a elf smiling smiley
January 17, 2009 11:08PM
That is a good one - I'd seen it as a still pic, but not animated. A couple more:

Re: Spanking animations
January 18, 2009 12:02AM
PhilK, in case you didn't know that animated spanking image, with the baby in it, is from the comic strip Family Circus/Family Circle, I think. ...
January 18, 2009 12:31AM
Family Circus, from what I've seen of it, is cutesy and squeaky-clean. I think that pic, and similar ones, are spoof pastiches of it. Here's a Scooby-Doo pastiche that I suspect may be by the same artist:

January 18, 2009 12:56AM
PhilK, I did of course mean that it was a pastiche. I wouldn't even think that a cartoon, in a daily newspaper, would show an image as erotic as that one.
February 09, 2009 12:14AM

I like this its cute
February 09, 2009 12:33AM
That's sweet, Jules. I think it may originally have been one of Don DeCarlo's cartoons.

Here are a few more. First, one of Kami Tora's:

Then, an animated version of the Popeye/Betty Boop that you liked. (Could the original be by Dave W?)

And finally, Batgirl getting a serious paddling:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2009 12:33AM by PhilK.
February 09, 2009 02:19PM
The lead picture of this blog is an animation of one of Kami Tora's pictures. I can't copy it, thus the link.

BTW really like the Batgirl one above. It was great as a still, even better animated.

Karl Friedrich Gauss
February 09, 2009 07:22PM
I agree, I love the batman one! thanks for finding it Phil smiling smiley
February 11, 2009 10:38AM

very nice thumbs up

Owner from Spanking Friends a german community a free Social Network for Spanker and Spankee www.spankingfreunde.de
February 13, 2009 01:08PM
Another escapade of the Kinky Family:

a naughty one from King of the Hill (but doesn't Luanne just cry out for a spanking?):

and an animated version of the famous 70s National Lampoon cover pic:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login