SPANKING IN COMICS
Posted by dmsherwood53 
SPANKING IN COMICS
July 20, 2009 03:49AM
I've heard that MADMAN Comics had in one issue an extended spanking scene not one panel but 2 pages worh.!!Anybody clue me as to the issue number & Year?
August 27, 2009 03:49PM
I even had to look up Madman smiling smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman
September 05, 2009 05:15AM
Mainstream comic strips had a lot of spanking panels in them, especially in the middle of the 20th century. The strip "Smilin' Jack," about an intrepid aviator, had no fewer than SEVEN (7!) such panels during its run (1933-1973).

Here is one of them. In this panel, Jack spanks the snobby debutante Joy Beaverduck. Ironically, they wind up marrying each other!

Cheers,
Dan

Re: SPANKING IN COMICS
September 05, 2009 06:44PM
Got the rest of those "Smilin Jack" spankings? Love to see a complete collection.
Besides Jack spanking, I remember seeing one from the 60s I believe showing another character called Downwind(?) give a hard spanking to a young woman wearing very tight pants , after she told him he wouldn't dare.
September 06, 2009 06:43AM
Tanner wrote:

Got the rest of those "Smilin Jack" spankings? Love to see a complete collection.
Besides Jack spanking, I remember seeing one from the 60s I believe showing another character called Downwind(?) give a hard spanking to a young woman wearing very tight pants , after she told him he wouldn't dare.

Don't know about a character named Downwind. If he was involved in yet another "Smilin' Jack" spanking, I would sure love to see it.

Meantime... Is THIS the one you might have meant? A guy whose name is apparently Jolly spanks a girl in "very tight pants" named, I guess, Sulky.

Cheers,
Dan
September 06, 2009 01:06PM
My mistake. There was a character called Downwind in the strip. but the spanking by Jolly that you show is what I was thinking of.
Its a good one-really love the second panel where she is dancing around holding to her stinging tush encased in those tight pants. Its too bad he wasnt using a paddle though and really "gone for the burn."
Know barebottom is usually what spankers favor- but a spanking over very tight pants,like spandex running tights for example, carries a terrific sting and of course the tight fit holds the heat in!
Spandex could be called "Spankex".
September 07, 2009 05:09AM
Jolly was the son of Jack and Joy, born after Joy disappeared over the Pacific early in WWII. (She was later found on a desert island, having suffered amnesia, but she soon died for real.)

While Joy was believed to be dead, Jack had a sometime relationship with a woman named Cindy, who had a daughter named Cherry. At one point, Cherry developed a crush on Jack, which her mother tried to discourage, as shown in the first panel. Cherry was not to be deterred, so she cntrived to get stranded in the desert with Jack, leading her mother to think they had eloped. When they were rescued, Cindy flew into a rage, but Jack had had enough, as shown in the second. The third, I think may be Downwind, though I remember D as a character whose face we never saw -- supposedly because he was so good-looking no one could stand it. (That guy, IIRC, never got any spanking in.)

September 07, 2009 06:26AM
I mentioned a few days ago that there were at least seven (7) spanking panels, over the years, in Zack Mosley's "Smilin' Jack."

If you add this one to those previously submitted by js666 and me, that will bring it to seven (7). Any more?

Cheers,
Dan

September 07, 2009 05:14PM
Love this last one. A spanking over a swimsuit(even a suit from that era) is always a delight to come across.
Would love to see this panel in context, the events just before it happened, and immediately after.
Speaking of aviators spanking, I remember a Steve Canyon from the 60s where his cousin, the lovely blonde but spoiled brattish Poteet has gotten into some sort of trouble and Steve has announced he is spanking her.
The spanking is not shown but the final panel has him telling a female Air Force officer he is travelling with by auto somewhere that they will leave as soon as his cousin Poteet gets back with an air cushion for her to sit on! A clever rermark- wonder though how many vanillas failed to get it as the word "spanking" was not actually used.
Also there is a spanking in a later Steve Canyon where an Oriental queen spanks her princess daughter in public for her misdeeds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2009 05:16PM by Tanner.
September 08, 2009 03:23AM
Actually, there were more Smilin' Jack panels, but I don't have them.
September 09, 2009 09:08AM
The talk of Steve canyon bought back other memories. In one Steve was in a hospital with a head wound and Poteet leans over his lap and says "Please spank me stevie b." and in that same series just before Caniff died was a dream where steve took a switch to poteet as a colonial wearing a wig. I also seem to remember one where steve is on a plane that is getting hijacked by a man and a woman and there is a russian spy on there as well and together they disarm and capture the hijackers. The woman is caught over the russians lap and he says something to the effect that she is in a perfect position for a spanking if she doesn't stop struggling. No spank fell but it was a well drawn scene for a spanko. Another comic strip series rthat seemed to have a lot of spanking was Captain Easy that had i think 4 or 5 and Buzz Sawyer that had a couple if i remember right. Phantom, Mark Trail, Mandrake, Superman, Mary Worth, Kerry Drake, and Steve Roper and Mike Nomad round out the stripsw i remeber with several good spanking scenes.
JIm
September 12, 2009 09:44AM
September 13, 2009 11:36AM
The wikipedia article was SOME use. Am pretty sure the issue I want is either MADMAN #2 Tundra publishing black, white and blue. 1992 or Madman Adventures #2 (published by Tundra Publishing). full color 1992-1993

any bosy got them in their collection and save me having to search the Web Comic supplier?

If I ever get hold of it 7 its any god I'll post it here.

Bythe way has anyone seen the spanking issue of WOMEN OUTLAWS?
September 13, 2009 04:39PM
Women Outlaws? Not heard of it. Is it a Western, by any chance?
The theme of female criminals and lawbreakers receiving good sound spankings for their misdeeds is always a favorite, whether in books, comics, TV, movies.
WOMEN OUTLAWS =2
September 20, 2009 01:07PM
I Found a download of WOMEN OUTLAWS #2 -the spanking isue on the web. Yes its a Western yes there are 2 spankings in the issue. But what a wimp out!!
One of the spankings has pontential Woman hassled by a drunk in a bar shoots him in the foot. His friends want to lynch her. Her boyfriend defuses the situation by spanking her over her skirt to cheers of approval. Later she thanks him for saving her life. Pontentially a hot scene. But the way its handled its a nothing one scene of her going OTK (which i might posr) badly drawn & then a fade out. Boo Hiss. Other scene is even weaker Woman is being taken on horse back to see the Head honcho Outlaw.she mouths off to her kidnapper, fliped over the saddle horn one swat to the back of her Skirt.
Re: WOMEN OUTLAWS =2
September 20, 2009 09:43PM
I, for one, would still love to see them, weak or not!

Jim
September 21, 2009 09:44AM
Here they are but weak isn't the word
Aorry there's so much black around the images will repost lateer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2009 02:17AM by dmsherwood53.
November 08, 2009 12:10PM
Here's another cowboy spanking. (Nice arse by the way)

June 09, 2010 04:00PM
I thought you'd all be interested in a NEW spanking website that specializes in Spanking from the comics. This pic is from SpankingPanels.com, from Campus Loves comics:

Spanking Panels
June 11, 2010 01:59PM
This new site has potential. Be interesting to see if they can come up with spankings that are not here or at CSR though.
They don't have much up yet, or many members, so it will be interesting to see how successful they are.
What they do have is good though. They have a lot of the stories, the context that led up to the spanking.
That to me is important-what led up to the spanking, why she was spanked. That is the background, the actual spanking, and the aftermath of it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login