Jessica Biel - another prime candidate for a spanking
Posted by PhilK 
avatar Jessica Biel - another prime candidate for a spanking
January 15, 2009 01:38AM
Another movie star perfectly shaped by Nature to be spanked soundly and often is the lovely Jessica Biel. Here she is, in a deliciously bottom-hugging dress, at the premiere of her recent film The Illusionist. That over-the-shoulder grin suggests she's justly proud of her rearward curves - and with good reason....

Re: Jessica Biel - another prime candidate for a spanking
January 15, 2009 01:51AM
Phil,

Do we have any clue that young Jessica might appreciate a good bottom warming now and again? Or is this purely wishful thinking?

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2009 03:37AM by KFGauss.
avatar Re: Jessica Biel - another prime candidate for a spanking
January 15, 2009 02:22AM
Not that I've heard. But somebody should be spanking those luscious mounds...
January 15, 2009 02:38AM
...especially since she evidently has her naughty moments. Not quite sure what she's up to here:

- but her expression suggests she's been caught doing something she oughtn't.
January 15, 2009 03:20AM
According to China Daily.com Entertainment, Jessica Biel beat Scarlett Johanssen in Worlds Sexiest Woman Poll. This was reported in a story dated April 2007. I'm surprised they'd take such an interest in western celebrities over in China. Interesting to see that this was the picture they chose to illustrate their story with:

Note the paddle in her hand. I don't think she'd be playing ping pong on the beach. Maybe that's what she used to "beat" Scarlett Johanssen with! No wonder they call her Scarlett. (Remember her pink panties in the opening scene of "Lost in Translation. Let me say just as an aside that I think Scarlett is really cute too.)

Here's one of the prettiest portrait-type pics I've seen of Jessica. This is from FHM:

Now this shows more of what Phil K was talking about:

Where's Jessica going on her hands and knees? What's she looking for?

She even looks cute in a catsuit -- was this for Halloween, or her idea of a BDSM game costume?

WELL ALL WHITE -- Jessica stands out nicely against all those "little black dresses":

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2009 03:35AM by KFGauss.
January 15, 2009 02:33PM
Eminently spankable, thats for sure. Especially in the second bikini shot. She needs some red from that paddle to contrast with the white bikini too. And that white dress-wonder what she has on underneath it-very little would be my guess.
Once more, say its a shame spanking has disappeared from movies and TV-be so wonderful to see some of today's actresses like Jessica Biel,Scarlett Johannson,Charlize Theron,etc get their bottoms soundly spanked. Especially if they were wearing bikinis.
January 15, 2009 03:00PM
Tanner, there seem to be "intelligence" reports that suggest Charlize Theron has been spanked and considers it a good idea, at least for kids:

"...Charlize Theron - (contributed by Lonny) - In Vogue Magazine (October 2000), there was a profile of actress Charlize Theron, wherein she mentioned receiving 'hard' spankings from her mother. Ms. Theron (and Mother) also mused that the U.S.A. would be a better place if disciplinary spankings were more common.

(contributed by Mike) - Charlize Theron admitted in an article in US Magazine that while growing up in South Africa she was spanked by her mother.

(contributed by Micah) - During an interview the South African actress said: "I have a mother who, pardon the statement, kicks my ass if I get out of line. When I was growing up, she never hesitated to spank me if I deserved it. And I feel completely blessed to have been brought up that way." (Confirmed)

(contributed by Jan) - In the October 2000 issue of Vogue Magazine South African actress, Charlize Theron, mentioned receiving hard spankings from her mother while growing up. (Enter for Article Text) (SF&R Comment) Charlize was spanked by her mother and is completely in favour of it as a form of discipline..."

Go back to Celebrity Spanking source page for embedded links.

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2009 03:00PM by KFGauss.
January 15, 2009 07:34PM
If anyone ever watched "7TH Heaven", there was never a more deserving character for a sound spanking, given in front of her entire family as well as four or five of her past boyfriends than Miss Biel's character. She treated her lovong father like most rebellious teenagers, like dirt, and got away with it. It was frustrating to watch as I loved her character and hoped for her "tranformation" back to a decent human being. Oh well!

As far as potential spanking bottoms, hers is second to none, and I mean none! Her body is perfection. I can only hope her inner beauty at least half matches her outer beauty! Yes, sometimes "good" girls need spankings as well!

Jim
January 15, 2009 08:22PM
"She treated her lovong father like most rebellious teenagers, like dirt, and got away with it."

So not only does she have a totally spankable bottom, but she acts like a brat -- or at least her character does (or did)!

cute + naughty = ?

Karl Friedrich Gauss
January 15, 2009 11:26PM
fatherjim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Yes,
> sometimes "good" girls need spankings as well!
>
> Jim

Only sometimes, Jim?winking smiley
January 16, 2009 05:37PM
Another nice one of our favourite "target":

Yes this is Jessica Biel!

Karl Friedrich Gauss
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login