Pamela Anderson

Celebrities who were spanked as an adult
Chross
Site Admin

Pamela Anderson

Post by Chross »

Pamela Denise Anderson (born July 1, 1967)[2][3][4] is a Canadian-American actress, model and media personality. She is best known for her modelling work in Playboy magazine and for her role as "C.J." Parker on the television series Baywatch (1992–1997).
[...]
She married her first husband, Tommy Lee, drummer of Mötley Crüe, on February 19, 1995, after knowing him for only four days.
[...]
A sex tape of Anderson and Tommy Lee filmed on a houseboat on Lake Mead[117] was stolen from their home in 1995 and was widely distributed on the internet. Anderson sued the video distribution company, Internet Entertainment Group, who posted the video on their website ClubLove in November 1997.

Source: wikipedia

In the Elles Degeneres Show aired on the 12th of September 2007 Pamela Anderson admitted that her former husband Tommy Lee pulled her on his lap and spanked her butt.
Pamela: "He pulled me on his lap and spanked my butt."

Ellen: "Was that okay or no?"

Pamela: "Yeah, that was okay. What are you going to do? Boys.."

Earlier on the former manager of the S&M club The Vault is quoted:
Former club owner Anthony Marini told the New York Post newspaper: "I remember Tommy Lee coming in with Pamela Anderson and a Pam Anderson look-alike and going up to the couples-only floor and playfully whipping and spanking them - not too hard - as he drank champagne.

Image Image
Tanner

Re: Pamela Anderson

Post by Tanner »

Nice to know Pam seemed to be okay with spanking. I have often lamented that there were no spankings of any Baywatch Babes or othet women on the show. Ironically the only thing spanking on it was whem Pam(CJ) smacked Newmie(Michael Newman) on the seat of his swim trunks when asked what "nates" were. "Those are nates," she said when she smacked.
CJ was my favorite female on the show, too bad she was only on it for five seasons. Her character though honestly didn't a spanking as much as some others. Like Shauni(Erika Eleniak) who played a spoiled SoCal blonde princess and especially lying, connivingNeely(Gena Lee Nolin). She falsely accused another lifeguard of sexual harassment when he reported her for drinking on the job. Really drove home what a shame that spankings on television were now strictly taboo.
Nolin went on to play Sheena Queen of the Jungle on a later short-lived TV series. Too bad,have always had a love of the old jungle adventure stuff, movies or TV-Tarzan,Sheena, etc.