DANGEROUS METHOD, A (2011)

Mainstream movies containing a spanking scene
Chross
Site Admin

DANGEROUS METHOD, A (2011)

Post by Chross »

This is a scene from a movie (produced for TV or cinema) that shows a spanking.
  • TITLE: A DANGEROUS METHOD
  • GERMAN TITLE: Eine dunkle Begierde
  • PRODUCED FOR: Cinema
  • YEAR: 2011
  • SPANKEE: Keira Knightley
  • AGE AT PRODUCTION: 26 (born 1985-03-26)
  • SPANKER: Michael Fassbender
  • HOW: bent over, hand + bent over, belt
  • INTENSITY: harder
  • CLOTHING: regular

My rating: 4 of 5

2 scenes!

Clip: https://sendvid.com/gbna5jeg
IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1571222/
Chross
Site Admin

Re: DANGEROUS METHOD, A (2011)

Post by Chross »

The actress received a (faked) on-screen spanking in A dangerous method, but obviously hated it. In an interview with TheHollywoodReporter in September 2011 she said:
Almost turning down the film because of the spanking scenes:

"When I first read the script, I thought, 'The script was fascinating, and it's David, and I really want to work with David, but I read those two scenes and just went, 'I don't think that I can do that,' particularly because it's the age of the Internet; it's gonna be everywhere; I don't want that out there'... I phoned him up to really turn it down... I said to him, 'Look, I love you, I love the script, I love the character, but I really don't know that I can play those scenes'... He said, 'Look, if I'm gonna do them, then they're gonna be clinical; they're not gonna be sexy, they're not gonna be voyeuristic in that way.' And I thought, 'Okay, well I can understand that. As long as it's clinical and it's not some, sort of, weird sexy spanking thing.'"

Executing the spanking scenes:

"There was a box which he hit, so he was nowhere near me, thank God! I did actually say to Michael before one of the scenes -- I was like, 'I've got a security guard outside. You touch me and he's gonna break your legs!' And he was like, 'Keira, you're tied to a bed. You're not really in a position to say that.' I said, 'I guess you're right.'... a couple of shots of vodka -- definitely -- beforehand, and then a couple of glasses of champagne as a celebration of never having to do that again!"