BIG SLEEP, THE (1978)

Mainstream movies containing a spanking scene
Chross
Site Admin

BIG SLEEP, THE (1978)

Post by Chross »

This is a scene from a movie (produced for TV or cinema) that shows a spanking.
Actually the spanking scene was in this case cut from the final version of the movie.
  • TITLE: THE BIG SLEEP
  • TITLE: Tote schlafen besser
  • PRODUCED FOR: CINEMA
  • YEAR: 1978
  • SPANKEE: Joan Collins
  • AGE AT PRODUCTION: 45 (born 1933-05-22)
  • SPANKER: Robert Mitchum
  • HOW: over the knee, hand
  • INTENSITY: average
  • CLOTHING: regular

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071216/

Collins had this to say in an interview:
When I worked with the fabulous Robert Mitchum in Michael Winner's remake of The Big Sleep, I was quite nervous because of his tough-guy reputation, and I expected to be black and blue from the fight scene we were supposed to do.

I'd just finished a film with another hard man Jack Palance who'd roughed me up severely in our fight scene. He was a bit of a bully and pushed me around savagely, no doubt to prove how butch he was.

But Mitchum, who epitomised the strong, silent type, was as gentle with me as if he was playing with a kitten. He had to wrestle me to the floor, fling me across the room, grab my hair, twist my neck and then, the grand finale, throw me across his knee and spank me.

Well, I didn't feel a thing throughout it, and when I asked him how he had managed to make the fight so realistic without leaving the tiniest mark on me, he replied in his laconic manner: "Honey, I've been doin' this for about a hundred years - I'm an actor who knows how to play rough, and I'm not about to hurt an actress just for a goddamn scene."

Alas, the spanking scene did not make it into the final cut of the movie.